Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New year traditions

Post Thanks / Like

Default New year traditions

fried taters,black eyed peas,boiled cabbage,fried rabbit. was headed to the fishing hole today but we got a trace of snow guess I best go get dinner shot. pond is froze over and I dont do hard water fishing, any of yall do hard water fishing. I did it once with kenny horvotis from ny city well twice my first and last time, man crazy way to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

my new years tradition? WORKING!!! as it every new years, last year wasnt too bad, responded to three different fights, each involving up to 30 people, most of which was intoxicated, that always makes it a fun time, one fight involved knives and clubs,,,good thing i have a 45 and a taser!!:D

please,please,please folks! have a designated driver!!! if you wanna kill yourself thats your business, but that car you hit head on is somebodys wife, husband,son or daughter,,or could be a car load of family,USE YOUR FU%&*$%^$KIN BRAINS FOLKS!!!!!!
    PEOPLE ASK ME WHATS THE WORST THIMG I`VE EVER HAD TO DO AS A COP,,,THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS TELLING SOMEONE OF THE DEATH OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER,,MAKING DEATH NOTIFICATIONS IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD TO DO
    ugliest crappie you ever seen

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Grill a couple of ribeyes for Miss Jane and me then go to bed by 10:00. Get up early New Years day and head to Wappapello to try to catch my first crappie of the year.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

not doing anything,,,calling domino's for a delivery,,,to bed early and up late,,(beagle taught me that one),,,happy new year to all and be safe out there
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw View Post
    my new years tradition? WORKING!!! as it every new years, last year wasnt too bad, responded to three different fights, each involving up to 30 people, most of which was intoxicated, that always makes it a fun time, one fight involved knives and clubs,,,good thing i have a 45 and a taser!!:D

please,please,please folks! have a designated driver!!! if you wanna kill yourself thats your business, but that car you hit head on is somebodys wife, husband,son or daughter,,or could be a car load of family,USE YOUR FU%&*$%^$KIN BRAINS FOLKS!!!!!!
    PEOPLE ASK ME WHATS THE WORST THIMG I`VE EVER HAD TO DO AS A COP,,,THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS TELLING SOMEONE OF THE DEATH OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER,,MAKING DEATH NOTIFICATIONS IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD TO DO
    I'll be workin' new years eve as well. I don't notify next of kin, I just clean up the mess. Everyone be safe.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

just food stuff folks

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle What Time Is Dinner

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much just football, then eat too much, then more football. Basically, just hanging out and taking it easy. Happy New Year All. Be safe.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be working New Year's eve and New Year's night just as I did Christmas eve and Christmas night. Sux to be "essential to the mission"!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to work til 10 pm & then home & celebrate with Mrs JJ & hope to go fishing New Years Day & the rest is all down hill. Long time until next holiday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast