Can anyone burn me a copy of Fishing Hot Spots maps of any kind. (Central Version Lakes) PM Me please!

My old unlock codes still work because member Wannabe was nice enough to burn me a copy of his but it is the eastern version and does not have the lakes I need.

I have a Garmin Etrex Legend and I got my waypoints to load but apparently the lake maps are on the CD which I have lost. The original Garmin software is not very accurate when it comes to lakes. The original software has been discontinued and very hard to find. Member Shellback found one but I could not get a response.

I could use Fishing Hot Spots V4.0 or Us Recreational Lakes V5.0 if it is the Central Lakes. I don’t need waypoints just the lake maps.
A couple of the part numbers that should work are 010-10215-08 or 101-10538-00 and I’m sure others too.

I have this posted on the Fishing Electronics sections but thought the main page my get more of a response. If not, time to upgrade.

Thanks to everyone on the site being so helpful. There are some great people on here.