Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hugh and Sac

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hugh and Sac

How did you guys fare in the bad weather, looks like it is headed my way later tonight. Sure going to have to dress different after these fronts pass thru.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

here in Jax it's been hit and miss...we needed the rain...can help the fish below the spillway...But yea I wish I had been on the lake today I'm sure the fish gave it up good before this front...Too bad...

Gonna be COLD real soon. i hope the cold holds off for the game in oxford on Sat NIGHT against LSU

Post Thanks / Like

Steve it wasn't to bad over here. Your right about getting the warmer clothes out. Looks like it will be a good opening weekend of deer season. I'll be chasing a buck this weekend instead of crappie. Although I got a spot that the crappie stack up in when it gets cold like this so it will not be long before I get back out after them!
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Not bad over here either Hugh, wish we would have gotten more rain. When I moved here in 1968 I had to buy a stove and ref. and the salesman asked me if I had ever been deer hunting which I had not at that time, so he invited me up to his deer camp. He told me to put a slug in the barrel and back it up with buckshot. They put me next to him and started a drive. 15 mins. later I hear a yap,yap and see this big spike coming my way, didn't really know where to aim but from my reading of the mags of that time, hunting and fishing, I aimed, fired and he ran about 10 yds and fell over, blew his lungs out. 15 mins and already killed a deer, figured this is too easy and went back to fishing. Just always loved to fish a lot more than hunt, do like to hear the hounds howl tho. Use to seat outside at night growing up and listen to the coon dogs.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff