Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Windy Day Of Fishing!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windy Day Of Fishing!!!!!!!!!

Myself and my two cousins went fishing this past Saturday and with all the wind we still managed to catch 44 crappie. Some of these were 12 inchers. The fish were suspended about 15 feet down in 28 feet of water.We had to drift with the wind and every time we got to this depth we would catch fish and sometimes doubles. I guess sometimes the wind can be a big help.

Len

Post Thanks / Like

where did you go fishing? :D i want some that action LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Len
    Myself and my two cousins went fishing this past Saturday and with all the wind we still managed to catch 44 crappie. Some of these were 12 inchers. The fish were suspended about 15 feet down in 28 feet of water.We had to drift with the wind and every time we got to this depth we would catch fish and sometimes doubles. I guess sometimes the wind can be a big help.

Len
    Alot of people stay home when it gets windy but I like to go if it's under 20mph. Some wind can help it allows for a natural drift speed over structure.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie_mad_man
    where did you go fishing? :D i want some that action LOL
    We live in Mishawaka and Granger Indiana and do all of our fishing in the southern part of Michigan.On this particular day we were fishing on Juno Lake outside of Cassopolis about 11:30 A.M.We were drifting Kalin's triple threat grubs in the 2" size.As we approached the depth of 28ft. we would catch fish every time.
    Len