PDA

View Full Version : Paris, Tn. Tornado?

David Waters
11-15-2005, 04:37 PM
you guys ok up there. Heard of many injuries. Let us know how you are.

Jerry Blake
11-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Hope all our Crappie.com friends in that area are OK. Just pulled this short news story up on the web - http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=4123623

Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Hope you guys are all right!!! :eek: I didn't hear anything about it. :( CP??? Everything fine there? :confused:

<,"}/>{ Rippa

ak-moose
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
you guys ok up there. Heard of many injuries. Let us know how you are.
coming home from clarksville ran into the back end of the bad front that came thru....some trees down....electric is on but cable tv off....wind is slackning off but still raining pretty good here...tv just came back on.... squall line is moving sse at 25 mph ...hang on fat boy...its heading your way......

fatboy
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Just got off the phone with Tom aka Canepole, basically, pardon my french, they are getting their asses kicked and its headed my way. We need the rain, but ain't real crazy about all the other stuff coming with this storm. Battoning down the hatches here.

Darryl Morris
11-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Been in the middle of a major tornado when I was a kid, don't want to do that again any time soon. Ya'll call or post as soon as you can to let us know.

Ranger375
11-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Lived in tornado alley (Oklahoma) for years and say to many of them. Was weather spotter while in college. They are really scary!!!

Hope all are OK that means FB & CP especially.

Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
11-15-2005, 06:04 PM
My prayers are with you guys! Get safe whatever you do, and let us all know when you can.

Tim

Cane Pole
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Tornados touched down all around us here, but not in my town. We had high winds and rain, lots of rain. Lots of damage 5 miles from here going toward Paris and all the way to the river. Power and phones out at lake, so I can not contact me neighbor to find out anything there. We safe here. Lots of power out, trees down, etc. Lots of debris. Power back on here and it is calming now..

Tom

frank lawhead
11-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Did,nt Know Anything About The Storm---i,ll Be Thinkin About You Guys And Your Familys --hope All Turns Out For The Better

huntin-n-fishin
11-15-2005, 08:04 PM
We had a tornado in NE Louisiana in the town next to mine that I think might have done some damage. Just tellin yall that the bad weather's all over the south. Hope yall Tennesse boys stay safe, I've got some cousins up there in Knoxville, but am not sure if thats anywhere near where yall are talkin about.

ShilohRed
11-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Was watching tv and the Jackson Tn station stated there was at least 2 touched down there.
Glad all we got was high winds and lots of rain here near Pickwick.
PEte

ribit
11-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Some people got hit pretty hard by around this area. Do not think it was as bad as Paris. We got some rain and wind lighting power blink some. Has settled down. Fixen to get cold. lol

ak-moose
11-15-2005, 09:05 PM
a buddy of mine lost his trailor...his neighbor took him and his wife to their basement ....i will help him and his wife pick up the pieces in the morning.....

Crappie Chaser
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Wonder how Richard Williams is doing...I understand that he lives in Paris, TN also. Hope all is well there, Richard.

fatboy
11-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Well, saw the video on the local and national news shows today. Hope Richard and all the other folks on here close to there are fine. Got lots of wind, rain and lightening but nothing damaging thank goodness. Thanks for the heads up akmoose.

1weezer
11-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Paris got hit pretty hard. News said a few houses damaged and some minor injuries. There were a lot of houses that got demolished and comletely blown away. Had several people hurt but don't think there were any fatalities. A lot of lucky people here. No damage here except the computer got zapped. Having to use the lap top and dial up until a new PC gets here. I needed a new PC anyway. LOL

CrappiePappy
11-17-2005, 08:12 AM
did you hear about Moors Resort & Marina ? I heard it got smashed up pretty bad. Any other KY Lake areas take a hit ? ......... cp :cool:

mighty
11-17-2005, 12:06 PM
I will keep you all in my prayers.

Joe

CrappiePappy
11-18-2005, 08:35 AM
brought about by the tornado outbreak in the KY Lake area -

http://www.wpsdtv.com/photos/Novemberstorms.html

(WARNING - viewing these pictures may make you sick at heart ... they did me) .............. cp :cool: