Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone having trouble with photo bucket

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone having trouble with photo bucket

Can't go nowhere once I load a pic to photo bucket. They have changed the way photo bucket works (again!!!!) and can't get inside my account even to look at pics I have on photo bucket.
    Are others having this problem

What are some of the other host site for pictures. About had enough of this, they want you to sign up for the pro account for $25 a year and the free one doesn't even work.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a big fan of change either. The bucket is still working well for me, it did take me a bit to get it figured back out though.

When you log in you should see your album(s) close to the top of the page, click or double click your album and it should open up with all of your pics.

I use the bulk uploader unless I'm just putting up one pic. The bulk uploader is easier for me to work with.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

You Can Use Image Shack Or The Paper Clip Right Above This Line----THE CLIP IS ON THE PAGE WHERE YOU TYPE THE MESSAGE
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    I'm not a big fan of change either. The bucket is still working well for me, it did take me a bit to get it figured back out though.

When you log in you should see your album(s) close to the top of the page, click or double click your album and it should open up with all of your pics.

I use the bulk uploader unless I'm just putting up one pic. The bulk uploader is easier for me to work with.
    Thanks, seems the older I get the more I have to learn about these computers.

Post Thanks / Like

Workin fine for me

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Ilike to post hunting video clips (I may do some fishing clips next Spring). I am ready to quit posting on PhotoBucket, the advertising takes over the clips, you can't watch them for the advertising. And, they edit hunting clips without your permission. So far, YouTube is much better for video clips.

I may go with a paid internet video provider. I won't be PhotoBucket.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Photobucket ...

... is always tweaking things :p ... but this last tweak really didn't do all that much IMHO. It basically just added another step (click) before you can post a picture to this site (which is about all I use it for, anyway). You just have to click on one of the " .... default" highlighted links (that's under one of the pics that show on your opening page, when you log in. That opens up the page back to how it was before .. where you put the cursor on a picture you want to post, and that causes the 4 different link addresses to show up under the picture. Just choose the IMG link and copy/paste.
    It's also a good idea to upload pics from your computer, into Photobucket, with the size option set on Large 640x480 .... this insures that you will be able to post the picture without any problems, and it's the biggest size necessary for a good viewable picture. Uploading at this size option is also much easier than going thru the hassle of using "paint" or resizing programs, to change the size of a picture.
    Photobucket's free account gives you 1Gigabite of memory space, for pics & videos .... but, of course, as with most "free" versions of internet programs, you have to put up with ads & upgrade come-ons. I just ignore or close them

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to go into my pic by using the pic on the first page. The only way I can get in now is to open the (all album) And then I pick the default and then my page will open. I have 178 pictures but no albums. Tried to make a album yesterday but it never worked. I'll keep it the way it is. Thanks for all the help