Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Get to Saguaro

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Get to Saguaro

Went to Saguaro Saturday then again today.Caught about 150 fish or more.Only one crappie.First one that I have ever caught there.Mostly bluegills but,catfish,bass,yellow bass.Man,they are hitting bigtime.Worms,Kastmasters.Good luck.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez man leave some fish for the rest of us LOL. I saw from your other post that you were fishing near the marina? Is that right? Back in coves too or just by the marina? I busted one of my guide ons off the other night trying to fish at night again. I even took minnows this time and never got a single bite. Managed to fall in the lake loading the boat though. It was pretty awesome to finish off the busted guide on with a cool dip in the water at midnight :P

Post Thanks / Like

good job, glad to hear things are happing some where, headed for rosey tomarrow, see whats going on there
    Dick, Tonto Basin Az

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang fisherdude,not the right time of the year to go swimming,lol.There's plenty of them fish out there,millions.The marina is good in the morning,first light around each boat jigging Kastmasters to the bottom for bass and yellow bass.Then hit the coves with slip bobbers and worms.What are your plans this weekend?
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, I am working a double on Sat for a guy that is taking a ski trip. Might be able to do some fishing on Sunday though....
    I am going to go to Bass pro today and look at their ready made guide-ons and a pair of waterproof shoes. Won't help if I go in deep like last time LOL but for a quick step it will help

Post Thanks / Like

Well, couldn't find a pair of shoes that fit good and decided to just fix my guide-ons temporarily. Looks like I am good for Sunday though so if you want to hook up just send let me know. I am down for whatever lake basically.

BTW Dieppert, best of luck on Rosy! Looking forward to a report with pics of some awesome slabs!