Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing & Conservation Expo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing & Conservation Expo

Good morning fishermen. My name is Ray Rigby and I serve on the board of Directors for ISC (Indiana Smallmouth Club) We are indeed putting on a fishing and conservation Expo January 14th. & 15th. 2006 @ the Johnson County Fairgrounds. We will cover every species from panfish to catfish.

Most outdoor shows are usualy bias to one species of fish, Bass. We find this is a bad idea, as bass fishermen are probably the minority in Indiana. So we decided to correct this mistake by putting on a multi-species show covering every species. We feel like it would be a golden opportunity to unite all anglers under one roof and a chance to learn how we all approach or quarry differently.

This show is for hardcore fishermen, no Billy Bob teeth or fancy kitchen gadgets, just all fishing vendors and conservation groups.

Within a week we will have the Expo site up and in full gear. The web address is; www.iscfishingexpo.com It has a partial list of vendors/conservation groups coming. If you have any questions, by all means give me a holler and I will be more than happy to answer any of them that I can.

Sincerely, Ray Rigby
    317-788-9167 Home
    317-626-4448 Cell
    [email protected] E-Mail
    www.indianasmallmouth.com Web Site

Post Thanks / Like

Default Show

Just wondering if any others are going this weekend to Show

Post Thanks / Like

I may try to get down there on Sun. Seems like everyone is having their open house/fishing/boating show this weekend. Our dealer, National Boat Mart is having their open house tomorrow, and I just saw on TV that Ted's Aquamarine is doing the same this weekend. Also have the Midwest RV Dealer's show at the State Fair Grounds. I'm gonna be a busy man this weekend!!

Jeff
    Skeeter Jeff
    Indianapolis, IN