Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: arctic armor

Post Thanks / Like

Default arctic armor

Got some new artic armor with 2yrs worth of christmas $ supposed to go with sittin duck on wed. will try them out then. Going to the caps game tonight in DC hope they play like they did on sat. By the way sittinduck hasn't been on cause his computer is down. He remodeled his bass tracker to the crappie tracker LOL. I think Gduck went on shore last night and got a couple. Looks like we got arctic armor weather coming in again, just hope it stops raining and snowing we need the water to settle down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Got some new artic armor with 2yrs worth of christmas $ supposed to go with sittin duck on wed. will try them out then. Going to the caps game tonight in DC hope they play like they did on sat. By the way sittinduck hasn't been on cause his computer is down. He remodeled his bass tracker to the crappie tracker LOL. I think Gduck went on shore last night and got a couple. Looks like we got arctic armor weather coming in again, just hope it stops raining and snowing we need the water to settle down.
    I bet you don't get cold! I wear mine almost daily. It's so light it's usually the first coat I reach for.

Post Thanks / Like

I wore the coat walking around DC before the game yesterday it was warm, we had a great time , shame the caps lost though they been doing so good and we go and they loose. Hope this wind slows down its blowing about 30 here today.