Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

Any one catching any crappie at Truman what are lake condations. Also lake of ozarks.Any condations water temp. depth would be helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Berkley69
    Any one catching any crappie at Truman what are lake condations. Also lake of ozarks.Any condations water temp. depth would be helpful.
    About 2 weeks ago I went fishing in Truman. Fished with a chartreusse jig about 18 inches under a float in the stumps and caught a stringerful of crappie. A friend and I were catching when no-one else was on that particular day. Live bait fishing was bringing in nothing - at least from the people that we talked to.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on Truman yesterday and we caught a few males on the bank (4 to 6 feet) mostly around large trees or stumps. I heard some say that they had short periods of great fishing, but it didn't last. Water was about 4 foot above normal and has been changing a lot, and temp was any where from 63 to 71 degrees.

may your livewells stay full, and your rods stay bent.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

Hey guys,Sorry I didnt get back to you all sooner dam cumputerwas down and I am not to good with it.Ifished Mark Twain the 6th caugth 70 crippie but only kept 30. Ifished LOZ fri. sat.caught maybe two dozen no keepers Itook my 85 year old granddad mon. back to mark Twain caught 70 to80 kept 30 9/10 inch fish tons 7/8inch fish.I was throwing roadrunners with blue chartruce curly tail grubs.Granddad had ablast he cant get out much. Thanks again for imformation.

Lar Guest

Berkley wondering what area of mark twain you were in

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lar,

I was in lick creek area just out side of perry.Ihope that helps.I was fishing next to the bank.