Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: All the best from the Duck

Post Thanks / Like

Default All the best from the Duck

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Crappie. com!!! Got a great looking crappie.com tshirt from tear-em, crappie dude and crew, cool present. Gave tear-em up a bunch of different crappie.com state stickers. So guess we are having a pretty crappie christmas.
    Got my turkey in the oven, hope i dont burn it? ill be eatin bird all week, but i will be eatin good. Hope you all are happy and healthy with your clans enjoying the day! Hey im up to about 478 crappie this year would like to get to 500 this week, lets have a contest this year see who catches the most? I know tear-em up and sittin duck will kick my butt, but still be fun. I even got tear-em up a counter at bass pro so maybe he will keep an accurate count since he catches them so fast, we'll see.
    Have a Merry Christmas All!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to try to get some more crappie for 09 , will have to try to squeze a trip in . Busy busy busy 3 stops yesterday Laurel , Odenton and Riveria Beach Going back across the bridge for the Caps hockey game on mon. that one is a family present. I know little crappie dude is wore out he's still sleeping he never sleeps this late. Warm ,windy and raining should get rid of all ice. There was no ice at my uncle's on Stoney creek yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

i got up early and was gonna go fish the spillway but it was steady hard rain so sat in the parking lot at the pond and read for a 1/2 hour and the rain never let up, but no ice anywhere, so maybe tomarro. thinking about going and doing a little work now but think i hear it raining still? oh well might take a ride over check out that new store in delmar, maybe shore fish some spots over there rain permitting? call me or ill talk to you later.