Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Butterbean Jig?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Butterbean Jig?

A GUY AT THE LAKE GAVE ME THIS JIG AS A SAMPLE. HE CALLED IT A BUTTER BEAN JIG. HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT? I WAS HOPING TO FIND A MOLD OF DIFFERENT SIZES. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT IN 1/8TH, 3/16THS, 1/4, 5/16THS, AND 3/8THS SIZES. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT ! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like an old jig from the Ament company. There's one on ebay right now that looks like it:

Ament jig mold Do it yourshelf - eBay (item 170422300029 end time Dec-26-09 18:08:31 PST)

No. 284 AMENT JIG MOLD SINKER INDEPENDENCE MISSOURI - eBay (item 250552162184 end time Dec-28-09 15:59:24 PST)

If you can't find it check with grousefly he seems to have every mold there is LOL.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

WOW 220 lookers and no one has seen a jig like this? maybe i should start making them if i can find a mold like it?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if they're the same jig or not but I looked on the web and these one's called buterbean jigs are trademarked

butter beans

Fatman

fishhunter775 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

DO It molds call it a flat head jig and still offers it for sale.Works great for walleye on Lake Erie in the spring time.