Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Frosty are you ready to fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frosty are you ready to fish?

Just wondering if Buzzy helped get your bearing problem fixed? Hope so since I don't think you have been on the water in awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

The Old Coot Didn't Get His Long Johns But Got Frosty The City Boy Going. Guess No Juice For Me Yet. Left Chicago Yesterday. May Have To Enroll Frosty In A Refresher Coarse.

Post Thanks / Like

YOU BET!!!
    I think I can finally put bearings and race's in now. Had all the old one's out and was trying to drive the race to the center and would not go.....Buzzy showed up just in time....Had the sledge ready yo go. Buzzy said that was as far as it went. Got a bearing packing tool from O'rielly's....worked great....about 9 bucks. Buzzy supervised the rest, and all went well. Looks like it might be a while before it's fit to go again. Thanks for the help, buz! Hope you get some white long johns with red hearts on them for Christmas.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

frosty that buzzy he is a jack of all trades and a master of not getting his juce, glad you got the trailer ready, this nasty weather cant last to long, heck days are getting longer already, have a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle My Weather Forcasting Ain't Good. Must Be You Know Who Ain't Working.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it, it may be nasty outside right now but this too shall pass soon.