Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: would like to see more ice fishing tournys

Post Thanks / Like

Default would like to see more ice fishing tournys

is there any ice fishing tournaments around the missenewa or salamonie area? ive not ever heard of any, but it would be nice to have one.. i know theres a few that bozarks or however you spell it, puts on during the warmer part of the year..anyone have any suggestions or input on maybe trying to get one started? im not sure how many people even do the ice fishing thing on here.
    I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

The organization that I am involved with is having 4 ice tourneys this season. Looking at your location, the closest one to you will be held in Warsaw.
    G & G Baits Ice Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default please pm me on more information

i would like to know when this tourney will be held i know me and my fishing partner would be interested in this

Post Thanks / Like

I think it'd be hard to have at the salamonie or mississenwa. Ice there is hit or miss most years, and changing water levels are fairly common. Probably not the safest places for something organized where the people running it could be held responsible for someone drowning. Just a opinion from someone that knows nothing of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2yrsnluvinit View Post
    i would like to know when this tourney will be held i know me and my fishing partner would be interested in this
    The fourth in a series of four Shanty Shootout Ice Fishing Tourneys will be 2/13/2010. Lakes to fish are Pike, Center, Winona, Big Chapman, & Little Chapman. Registration starts at 6:30am at the American Legion in Warsaw, IN. Anglers will be released to fish at 7am.

Address:
    301 North Buffalo Street,
    Warsaw, IN 46580

I will post the flier in the next few days.

Contact me or Rico if you have any questions.

-Jeff
    Skeeter Jeff
    Indianapolis, IN