Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No Fish.....But

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No Fish.....But

Did get a toilet to quit leaking...ha ..Call me Geiko man....Drove up to lake. Wind blowing pretty bad. Lake white capping. No boats ( that I could see) were out.
    Duck hunters were flurrying around getting their huts in place. Closed vents at lake house and turned heat on low. Forgot to do this 5 years ago and spent several days glueing plastic. You all know what I mean. Saw a few deer, a couple of turkeys, a bunch of squirrels, but NO FISH!!! Not a bad day, but I need a "fix" to ease me no fishums disease. Got back home and worked on Jon Boat project. I got questions for LaBill and others. Will post it later.

Tommy, I got robo duck working, Me and kids ( high school boys) tried it out yesterday and filmed it. Will post when I get it off camera and onto computer. Looks pretty good and works...ha...They built it. Not bad for kids. You want believe what materials it is made from...............
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the Big Sandy area today, bite was very soft and slow but ended up with about 20 keepers only 2 over 13" though..