Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sun at Oolougah ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sun at Oolougah ???

I am set to go in the morning if it isnt to bad windy I am gonna look at the forcast and go from there hope to see ya up there Red and Reaper Ft Gibson sucked with the big winds got our ass kicked 15 something won it

Post Thanks / Like

same here, if the windy is not howling. i probably wont get on the lake around 8-9 am. i dont get off unitl 7am. i will be going out of hawthore ramp, if i make it out there.

red...

Post Thanks / Like

big G... hey the wind is going to be 10-20 mph out of NW. are you still going to head out there?

red...

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I will just play it by ear I thought the wind was gonna be just around 10 mph anyways now I dont know cant stand it for 2 days in a row it beat the **** out of us today if I see ya I see ya

Post Thanks / Like

well, it was extremely slow. caught around 40 crappie and only about 15 keepers. the biggest 12 inches and smallest is 10 inchs. it was also extremely windy, south end by the dam had about 3-4 ft swells. the crappie were holding very tight to cover and around 20 ft deep. the water temp was 59. i was fishing mid lake on the nw side of the lake. i was off the water by 1 pm.

you guys didnt miss much.

red....

Post Thanks / Like

Red are ya gonna fish all winter up there I might mix it up next week with it being deer season my fishing partner loves to deer hunt If I had to choose I would hang up deer hunting to catch slabs but I can have both till old lady runs me off being gone to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

im planning hammer those crappie all threw winter, until bass tournament season starts off again. well have to hook up for winter crappie fishing, its a lot safer when you have 2 people in the boat in the winter.

red...