Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Issue of Crappie World? Is there such a thing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Issue of Crappie World? Is there such a thing?

I have two years of Crappie World but no Fall Issues. I don't have a subscription. I just go to the book store and by the magazine when it's on the shelfs.

I have a 2003 winter, spring and summer issue and a 2004 winter spring and summer issue. Or maybe that summer issue is the special issue that they put out just this year.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Just got a new issue today. :D

Post Thanks / Like

I to,and it says to display till Dec.28th. Hi Herb
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We get 4 issues a year

As a subscriber, we get 4 issues, Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter. This summer though, they came out with a special issue that even the subscribers don't get. They're only available at bookstores and places like Wal-Mart. You may want to consider subscribing to Crappie World, to be assured that you get all of the issues, including a free gift.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see some are getting their issues of Crappie World. I have a 2 year subscription and have only received 1 issue (Spring 2004). I thought the next issue was due out by September 20, but haven't received my copy so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I was getting ready to post about this. I was starting to worry because I moved about 4 months ago and thought that maybe they stopped sending my issues. I think I will call and make sure they have my new address. Is there any way I can get the "special edition" they put out? Thanks guys.

fishintiger
    fishintiger

Look for me on Ohio Game Fishing I'm fishintiger there too.

Still searching for that 20 inch crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

second class mail will be fowarded by the po a few months after you move. after that they will take any second class mail, clip the address label and send it to the publisher for an address correction. by time that happens and the publisher gets his paperwork in order, several issuse of a monthly magazine will be sent back with corrections.. the best thing to do is notify the magazines you subscribe to by phone or letter yourself of your correct address , and you may not miss one issue.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Special Issue

Doug picked up the "Special Issue" yesterday at a WalMart near his office. It's marked for display until today, so don't know if you'll have any luck finding it. The WalMart nearest us doesn't carry CW normally. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Try looking for one at the dairy mart or corner store that carries sport mags and sports weekly papers. I got mine at a little convenience store.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie World

Since I subscribed to CrappieWorld a few years ago, only one time I didn't receive an issue. I called them and they sent me the issue a couple days later. Call: 1-800-554-1999 if you missed an issue. Or call and ask about the "Special Issue" that they had out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckChaser
    Glad to see some are getting their issues of Crappie World. I have a 2 year subscription and have only received 1 issue (Spring 2004). I thought the next issue was due out by September 20, but haven't received my copy so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast