Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Weather

This weather stinks I hope its not a sign of how the whole winter is going to be. Just what we need more precipitation, hope its dryer this spring so the spawn is successful. We got a mixed bag over here , looks like you guys are getting hammered over on the other side of the bay and on the upper shore.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    We got a mixed bag over here , looks like you guys are getting hammered over on the other side of the bay and on the upper shore.
    We're getting a little bit of snow......here's the back deck (that bench is about 20" tall) most of the snow has blown off the table and railings from the 20 mph winds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Here's looking out the front door....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's to much, we had east winds off the ocean which kept it a little to warm , now the winds are north and temps dropped but theres not as much preciptation.

Post Thanks / Like

8 49 pm, just got in been sanding, salting, and plowing all day, so now up at 5 and see what we got, not as bad as you though md?? but i think alot of my sunday is gonna be behind the wheel of the ole dodge pushin snow, like tear em up said i hope this is not a sign of what the winter is gonna be???

Post Thanks / Like

I butcher deer commercially since 04 and I've never seen deer come in as fat as they have this year...... Years when the corn harvest is good, they are fat, but this year has been exceptional.

I've though all along it was a sign of what was coming! But he, the colder the water temps get, the tighter the crappie schools will be...right!!!:D So we should be good to go this winter......I gotta get my outboard back soon....

Post Thanks / Like

We just don't want to see ice that will keep us from getting to them. We been lucky with that the last couple yrs. was hoping the ponds would stay open as well as the rivers not looking good for that according to the forecast.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea tear-em-up its not to good for fishing but its gonna be really fun to play in.

Post Thanks / Like

we can always gear up for ice fishing?? or just drag the scrappie crappie out on the ice and sit in it and cut holes all around it, while the dude plays in the snow.