Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Reaper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Reaper

I got your message just before dark I was on Gibson compared to up there at Oolougah it sucked we only had a few but a couple nice ones I need you to pm me your numbers again I lost them I wish I could have fished up there today maybe sun dont know yet

Post Thanks / Like

I hit the same spot I was in on Sunday when you went by. I caught alot, but most all were dinks. Only one fish barely ten inches. I decided to check some open lake deeper water and got skunked doing that, even though graph showed fish suspended from 10' below all the way to 45' deep. I've been wanting to fish Gibson for a long time but too easy to go next door. I worked until 2 then just could not stand how nice it was so I dropped my tools, locked up, and took off.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I tell ya George, you would do good to put in out at Bluff Landing and slow troll the old channel. Oologah hasn't been running any water for awhile, and the only current will be when a barge goes through the lock. You get into them out there, you might not go anywhere else other than the tourneys.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

sorry, reaper i was on the unit/ambulance when you called. i guess the crappie are starting there winter pattern, since the slabs arent biting. im probably going out there sunday mid early morning. so give me another yell or PM, if you would like to join me same goes with you Big G....

red...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kc fishing

Big George

I went fishing yesterday at melvern got my limit and headed home by 2:00pm
    The fish are not as big as ft Gibson but there are 11" to 13" not to bad
    I am going to Pomona Friday bigger crappie may not get a limit but they will be bigger.
    I would like to fish the tournament at gibson but to much going on. I guess I will let you all have it this time but next time I will be there
    Have a good day see you later.