Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok my wife thinks i need help

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok my wife thinks i need help

over the 10 years i have been marryed my wife has found me doin things for fishing that she thinks i have lost my mind
    see first you need to know i tye my own jigs and i realy try hard to come up or to find ways to make them better and i take fishing well lets say i could go everyday and not get tired of it
    some year ago i got some new rod holds so my wife comes out side to tell me lunch is ready and there i am in my boat with my rods out fine turnin them and she dont say a word for a min and then with that look in her face if this is your way of saying you want to go to the lake then just go . lol well i didnt tell her what i was doin i just tuk it as a sign to go to the lake

then she comes home from work and im dieing fur in the kicken well i get what the hel@ are you doin i tell her and she gets all mad and tells me when i get done to just thro that pot away lol

then i come home with a fox tail and i show her she was like that gross where did ya get it lol i turn and say from the side of the road as i walk out of room i can hear her say what is wrong with you lol

well then last nite i was mixing powder paint lol i couldnt get it to mix the way i want so im sitting there with it on a plate taking a razor to it to get it to mix better and she walks in and loses it alan what the hel@ are you doin i was like im mixing it she yells for what i say for fishing!shes like what are you goin to start taking drugs now to get a edge on the fish and in front of the kids too lol i couldnt stop laffing yes there was only white on the plate at the time but dam that was funny

over the years i would have though that city girl gone crying back to mom but she hasnt even tho she has walked in to me swimming a jig in our fish tank and bath tub and a sink <i keep changing places trying to wait for her not to be mad about it> and even walking out side to see me holding the oscur from our yard pond and a rod in my other hand lol

so do i need help nawwwwwww lol
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good woman to stick with it that long. I think secretly she likes it. Never gets boring living with a dedicated fisherman!
    The only way to have a good fishing spot is to make it yourself!

Post Thanks / Like

you should have asked her if she wanted a line of the white stuff and then maybe she would be crazy like the rest of us fishermen.

Post Thanks / Like

So, we have to wait until your next post to hear the crazy parts?

LOL... Yer not nuts, you're dedicated! And just a little ate up with it. Welcome to the club.
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me when my wife ask why the oven was on, and I told her I was baking some jigs. The look she gave me said it all.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I've been caught dying buck tail and baking jig heads in the kitchens. It's still easier to get forgiveness than permission.:D

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Get her started fishing with you and she will start to understand Now when my wife and I go into a sporting goods store she is asking what we need :D
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've been married for almost 34 years. I got those same comments the first 20-25 years. Now I just hear that little silly laugh and see a head shake from her.:rolleyes::D I guess she's FINALLY getting used to me!:p
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I had about 8 crappie condos in the garage 'til the cement dried up around Thanksgiving. Neighbors came over for pie and asked the wife "what is this". She pointed at me and said, "don't ask". They are a tolerant group for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Too much CDC

You guy's have it easy.....my wife says C.com is nothing but a male gossip session. She tells everyone all I do is stay on here. She loves crappie fishing and trying all the new toys, but she just dont get this forum. YET!
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast