Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton today

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton today

well left the house early 52dg. and not to much wind, neighbor lady sitting on porch. nice for middle dec. got to the lake and wow what a difference 33 dg. and 35 mph winds. crap. well hit a cove or two. cold real cold, couldnt get out of the west, north west wind lasted 2hrs and headed to the barn. man I never seen a front come through so fast. unbleavable. and the weather man was wrong again. said the front would be here arround 4 this pm jerks, oh well we drove arround the lake and checked out some other launch sites up by the day and hawker point and places off 39 hwy. looks like they fisxed up the ole ramp at 39 bridge on sons creek. nice to be back in the heat.

crappie up

Post Thanks / Like

I got up at 4:30 with a plan to head to Stockton before work today. Like you I saw the weather report and thought maybe they could get it right today ( you know the old saying about the sun shines on a dogs @#$ once in a while:D ) Checked Stockton current weather, cussed the weather man and went back to bed! Sounds like I made the right choice! Did you have any problems with the Structure Scan in the cold water? I read Chatts blog on Kansas board and he was having to let his warm up. Anyways, better days coming I hope because I will be on vacation for 2 weeks after this week and I am looking forward to hitting the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Bender and I went yesterday. Tried a couple of spots and the fish were not biting. The ones we caught were in 18 feet and on the bottom. Minnows worked better than jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle why didn't you check with the old man before you went out. Smart man gatorI told beagle to check with me before he goes out.

Post Thanks / Like

Jlt did you get your money??? Asked for you not here yet still sleeping was my answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    Beagle why didn't you check with the old man before you went out. Smart man gatorI told beagle to check with me before he goes out.
    Man Buzzy I had no idea just how far your talents reached! …..Crappie professor and now weatherman Buzzy.:D You are truly talented! Just waiting for Frosty to post a weatherman Buzzy pic!

Post Thanks / Like

Gator you ain't seen anything yet. Old broken bones don't lie. That old hillbilley makes up his mind he is gone.

Post Thanks / Like

You get an "E" for effort Beagle!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

tough ole dog

Post Thanks / Like

WOW what a difference in weather in a short amount of time! What did the water look like? Looked like chocolate milk yesterday mid lake.

Oh and it was better than being at work like I was!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast