Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: RodnReel, 410man, Wild Bill, HEEELLLLLO!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default RodnReel, 410man, Wild Bill, HEEELLLLLO!!!

Where are all the regular Lake 'O the Pines people. I know you guys are fishing somewhere. I plan to spend Thanksgiving week on LOP and would like any help I can get. Lets go fishing! Seeya, Don

Post Thanks / Like

Im here not been to pines or anywhere lately Pine way low I hear they catchin some in the creek and old river channells, I probbaly get up that way Turkey week myself, I say again watch for stumps, OH I forgot the cove up by Damm where they keep bunch saill boats is good spot also

Post Thanks / Like

That cove your thinking about was good three weeks ago in high winds. I guess I'll go see Wild BIll, buy some shinners, and get the low-down. I'll be camping in Hurricane creek, most likely, so stop by if you like. I love free camping and very few people stay there. Kountry Star motorhome. Old 1542 with a blue OMC 25 HP. Cowboy hat. Seeya, Don

Post Thanks / Like

I agree on the camping, wife & me went there about 29 years ago before the kids came along, maybe where one of them was invented, nice quit place good luck I mite look ya up
    Last edited by 410MAN; 11-11-2005 at 05:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Percher I looked at your home page, I loved those cushmans had one those years ago when I was 10-12 yrs old It hurt my foot and ankle when the start slipped I went to a Go-Cart after that, would like to have one now. good luck fishin.

Post Thanks / Like

Missin' that starter will ruin your week. The Cushman folks are really some great folks to hang out with but I'd rather fish than work on old scooters. I'll let you know how I do tomorrow on LOP. Seeya, Don