Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are the fish biting on the RES in Jax?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are the fish biting on the RES in Jax?

I been catching a few by the bridge at 43 and the trestle. I read in the paper that the fish are "on the river ledge, next to timber"....SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME SOME. I can't find it!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sac-a-lait - The fish have been biting good at the Oil Well woods. After that last cool front we got I caught the largest limit of 30 I have ever caught. I was trolling on the outside of the stumps. I went back there this past Sunday and didn't do as well but it was a blue bird day after a weak front and that may have had them messed up. To get to the Oil Well woods if you don't know follow the river channel towards the dam. Once you go through several hard turns called the S curve the channel will straighten out. The Oil Well Wood stumps will be on your left. There is a huge U shape where there are no stumps. I plan to be on the lake Saturday. If you see a guy in a tracker with a 60 hp Yamaha and a yellow lab give me a shout!
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I wish I was going to be fishing on Sat but I'm headed to Oxfrod for what I'm sure will be just a thriller of a game.