Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dec. 13 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dec. 13 2008

I signed up on CDC.
    Since then, I have learned 1001 tips and tricks, Names, places and many jokes.
    I have received 2 nice fishing poles, 500 or more jigs, 1000 tubes, 2 trolling motors, 1 sweet fish finder, 1 bottle of honey, fishing trips with new friends like Bob, Dan, Buckwheat, and especially Bob
    And I want to fish with many others I have met and many others I haven't met yet.
    And maybe I'll return the favor with the Rug-Rat if things work out with work this Spring.
    Love you folks,
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Been my pleasure to have met you Rugs

Hopefully someday we will get to fish together.......... until then...stay after'em...... I am not far behind you with the one year annv....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Time flies when you are having fun. Glad you got on and made it to camp to get all the friendships and great times started for you. I am sure glad that I signed up on here also.

Post Thanks / Like

Rugs I hope we can get to fish together next year.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Q, I've said it a BUNCH of times and I do believe this. There's lots and lots of websites with forums on them, but there's just one CDC! What makes this site so great is everyone's passion for crappie fishing, the willingness to share tips and tricks, and just meeting up & having fun together. If there's a better site anywhere else...I certainly havent found it. ('Course I stopped looking once I found this site and joined on 12/24/2005.)
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Rugs. Your one of a kind. You can make the best out of the worst. I feel pretty confident I can speak for the bunch of us on here when we say your a benefit to the site and we have the utmost of RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Congrats Rugs. Your one of a kind. You can make the best out of the worst. I feel pretty confident I can speak for the bunch of us on here when we say your a benefit to the site and we have the utmost of RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better myself. It's always a pleasure to have you onboard of the "SS Another Three Hundred Dollars Please". It is also my pleasure to call you my friend. Glad you made that step a year ago.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

You're a good man Quinn.....glad to have you for a friend
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

rugs you good, I can still see you with that big ole coon dog opps squrill dog grin at camp , hope to see you at next camp

Post Thanks / Like

Always fun giving you a little "pony boy" crap during football season. Looking forward to meeting you at camp.