Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Super Slab Series is coming to AL, MO, MS, and TX in 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Slab Series is coming to AL, MO, MS, and TX in 2010

The Great American Crappie Challenge has begun.....Super Slab Series is excited to announce it's 2010 Schedule and is going to Lake Weiss, AL on March 13, 2010; Lake of the Ozarks, MO on April 24, 2010, Grenada Lake, MS on May 8, 2010; Truman Lake, MO on June 12, 2010; and Lake Fork, TX on August 21, 2010. For more Challenge information visit www.superslabseries.com

It only takes one big fish to win big with the Super Slab Series and we all know that anyone can catch one big crappie. Register online today!

We are still in negotiations with national sponsors that will be completely new to the crappie world and we will be quick to add them to the website once the contracts are finalized. We are going to be contacting in-industry sponsors over the next few weeks. If you know of anyone that you think would like to get involved as a sponsor, please have them contact Super Slab Series at [email protected].

Super Slab Series is proud to be the first and only big crappie national tournament trail. The excitement is growing and so are the paybacks. There will be new and exicting additions to this series over next few months, so please keep looking at the website to watch how the payouts will only continue to grow.

Thanks
    Andrew Renken
    Super Slab Series
    Name:  SSS_Logo_email.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  23.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

i will be at both of the MO ones and might make it the Grenada one also...
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Why you not allow people withSurface Drive Mud Motors(Go devils as you call them)or canoes fish? Some people might only have 1 boat to do everything with. Not trying to start anything but if you can get out of boat and wade why not the other?
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

HMM, if a series like this would come to arizona about this time of year, I'm fishing in 70 degree weather and most of the guys are snowed in, but i'd bet they find a way to make it out here for a good tourney
    Dick, Tonto Basin Az

Post Thanks / Like

duckkiller - I have reviewed the rules posted on line and do not see any rules that prohibit go devils or mud motors. I know that this is something we discussed as we were creating the rules, so if you see it posted somewhere please let me know where so we can clear up any confusion. All contestants are limited to fishing water that is accessible by a 18' fiberglass boat with an outboard motor. You can not run a go devil up a creek to fish anyplace that I, as a director, could not get to in a fiberglass boat. We have been approached by a group of fisherman that fish from kayaks and have authorized them to compete as long as they meet all local and state laws and regulations. I believe that canoes fit into the same classification as kayaks and see no reason they should not be allowed to fish as long as it is fishable water that I can get to in a 18' fiberglass boat with an outboard motor.

Dieppert
    - with the weather we have been having this week, I wish I was in 70 degree weather and catching crappie!! Super Slab Series has been approached by fisherman, clubs and tourism officials in California, Minnesota, Indiana, Florida and all across the south about expanding our 2011 Schedule. The excitement this Series is creating is amazing and we are open to considering any lake in any state. Please send any suggestions to [email protected].

Andrew Renken
    Super Slab Series
    Name:  SSS_Logo_email.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  23.6 KB