Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cold

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cold

Hey guys just a heads up, My friend John Woods Crappie USA National Champion this year, is offering some great winter prices on guided trips on Sardis Lake, Mississippi right now.
    If you book a two day trip for two guys, the price is $500 dollars. Everything is furnished except license, lodging,food and drinks.
    John has been catching limits, lots of nice size 2 pound plus crappie.

This is a great chance to fish with America's top crappie pro, and learn how he keeps winning tournaments. John is a very patient man, so if your are new to crappie fishing, or a old hand at it, it would be trip of a life time with the best crappie fisherman in America.

I need to update John's web site, the phone numbers have changed. The new number is 870-257-3138, or you can email me here to book a trip.
    John's web site www.johnwoodsguide.com
    John and I are proud sponsor's on Crappie.com

crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cold

Sorry about the word ''cold'' with no subject behind it, I got ahead of myself. I was gonna say with the cold weather yall are having, it's a great time to come south are fish Misissippi on the Big Four crappie lakes.

This time of year is a great time to catch some 2 pound plus crappie in Mississippi. I book the trips for John Woods, this year's Crappie USA National Crappie champion, and 3 time national Crappie Masters and Crappie USA Champ.

John fishes all the big 4 crappie lakes in Mississippi, and is always up to date on which is biting the best, so you are always on the right lake at the right time of bite.
    For bookings you can email me right here on crappie .com, or call 870=257-3138 for a booking with John.
    Thank yall for reading, God bless, and good fishing.

crappie cowboy