Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More Silverside's fish fry pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default More Silverside's fish fry pictures

Top picture left to right Ranger 397 / Lenny, Darrell, and gonefishee / Ed.

Second would give you a pretty strong indication of what Silver's favorite brand of vehicle is.

Third down is "The Office" for those of you that wonder where Silver is at when he's making posts about his fishing exploits.

Last one shows poor Ed after Monty made him go sit in the corner for misbehaving.

Had room for one more picture of Monty but his wife called him in for a nap. :D
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

Man; as if the plate of fish wasn't enought, I'd love to have that shop!!!!!!! Look's like you guys had a great day. Snow is about 1-1/2' deep up here in the northwest, the crappie seem a long way away at the moment. Oh, think I'll thaw out a bag for dinner this weekend! Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie ALWAYS tasted better when it's 15 degrees outside and snow on the ground!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time. Sure wish I could have been there. Actually after looking at the pictures again I guess I was there. That's me putting one in the livewell in the back of Sam's boat right there on Monty's computer screen.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Looks like a good time. Sure wish I could have been there. Actually after looking at the pictures again I guess I was there. That's me putting one in the livewell in the back of Sam's boat right there on Monty's computer screen.
    Yeah, Chris2, Monty says you are his FAVORITE.:rolleyes:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Yeah, Chris2, Monty says you are his FAVORITE.:rolleyes:
    HHHHmmmmm, not sure what that means Bob. Might be good or bad I guess.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure to meet you all. Monty thanks for the extra lunch. It was excellent.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good time, nice talking with friends and meeting new ones. Hope to see you all on the lake.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion