Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fried fish at Silverside's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fried fish at Silverside's

Many thanks to the cooks, Monty and Ron, superb fish. And to Jimbo for the deer sausage and peculiarmike for the great slaw. Apologies to Bob, took some with a digital and some with a new cell phone and there are major operator errors with the phone. Only one of Bob with the digital was fuzzy so not a good look. Maybe cell pics later. And I missed crappiencalli / Dave, he got there late and just realized I didn't get him included, sorry Dave my bad. Met some new guys and reacquainted with some, great time and thanks again Silver, them was some mighty fine fish you caught.

Top picture is Bob / bwillaub lining up at the trough, sorry for the fuzz Bob.

Second going clockwise is springhillwannabe / Jim, peculiarmike / Mike, gonefishee / Ed and Olesilversides / Monty getting into some grub. Notice how Ed is learing at Monty's plate and Silver is trying to hide it from him.

Third down is Jimbo / Jim (red plaid shirt) and Darrell who is Jim's neighbor and not a CDC'er yet.

Fourth down is Monty / Silversides (holding court), Jimbo again, and Ranger 397 / Lenny.

Bottom picture standing up on the right is Ron (the most patient brother-in-law on the face of the planet) and another of peculiarmike.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by kazualobzerver; 12-10-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

good pics great feed and get together thanks Monty

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time - wish I didn't have to work and could have made the trek... Great looking shop by the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish fry

That was a very good fish fry. Thanks to Monte's wife for her dishes. Just a great get-together. Ron did a good job of cooking too. Glad to see some of you and put faces with names. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and a great season next year of fishing. Heard a lot of stories. I guess "what goes on a Monty's place stays at Monty's place", Just kiddin!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got the cell phone figured out. Have a few more pictures not shown here, if anyone wants them shoot me a PM with your e mail address.
    Last edited by kazualobzerver; 12-10-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish I

could have been there. Looks like a great time by all.

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like you guys had a great fish fry! Thanks for the pictures Kaz.

Post Thanks / Like

That's ok, Steve. All pics of me are "not a good look". It was good to see you again. I had a great time. The food was excellent and the company even better. Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks again, Monty.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it was a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Really enjoyed the good eats and good folks! The crappie was good stuff Maynard! A BIG thanks to Monty & Mrs. Monty for the side dishes. And his #%*&@ brother-in-law who cooked crappie while we ate.
    I'd say any time you have a crappie overload and need to get rid of some just let this bunch know Monty. No problem!
    Getting to meet you guys was a real treat. And as Monty said, "eat some crappie and get an earful of BS". :D

Nice shop Monty!
    I'll smoke just about anything (in my smoker)
    The fishing is always great. The catching varies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast