Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crappie. com Helping Our Military

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie. com Helping Our Military

We have a crappie.com member, Derrick Fulton that goes by Drill Instructor,
    that is in the Army and station in Ga. with his family right now. Derrick has served several tours in Iraq, and has paid some heavy dues for his country.

Derrick is a super crappie fisherman, and guides on weekends, but his motor on his boat has blown, and can no longer fish, his motor has been down over a year, and his guiding business is no longer, and he has sponsor's that may be dropping him, if he can't get back to fishing and pushing there products.

Derrick depended on the money from his guiding business to supplement his income from the Army, and everybody knows our military guys are grossly under paid for what they go though, and risk there life.

Ed and myself are asking for donations from our c.com members to help Derrick to get his motor repaired [$3000 dollars] and back on the water and guiding.
    Any amount of donations would help Derrick.

We're not setting up a fund, but a address to sent any donations to help Derrick. This was not Derrick's idea, it's something Ed. and crappie.com, and myself are doing to show appreciation for what Derrick has done for all of us.....protected America at all cost.

Please email Ed. or myself, and donate something, even it's $5.00 dollars, every bite will help Derrick. We will then give you an address to send your donation.
    Derrick has never failed to answer the call, to risk his life in Iraq, so let's help get this young man back to crappie fishing.
    Moderator please post as a sticky, and maybe on all state forums.... please.
    Thank yall for reading ......... crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CC for setting this up. You guys remember Drill Instructors pictures of a pond in Iraq, I do. I know he's a great guy, and I support this effort 100%.

So, we don't want to set up a middle man, we want to send the donations direct. That's why we are asking you to PM us for the address to send the donation to. No middle man to wonder about whether your money went to the right place.

Anyway, Derrick has done his part serving our country, and I'm happy to do my part to help him back onto the water. Let's give Derrick a helping hand. You can do it anonymously by PMing myself or Crappie Cowboy, or you can simply reply here that you want in, and we'll pm you the address.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Guys ....

I was one of the C.c members that sent DI some fishing equipment, when he was in Iraq ... so that he and his men could enjoy their downtime, doing what they loved to do ... FISH !!

PM me the address, please. I'd be more than happy to send a donation to get Derrick back into the business of guiding !!

... cp

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    Thanks CC for setting this up. You guys remember Drill Instructors pictures of a pond in Iraq, I do. I know he's a great guy, and I support this effort 100%.

So, we don't want to set up a middle man, we want to send the donations direct. That's why we are asking you to PM us for the address to send the donation to. No middle man to wonder about whether your money went to the right place.

Anyway, Derrick has done his part serving our country, and I'm happy to do my part to help him back onto the water. Let's give Derrick a helping hand. You can do it anonymously by PMing myself or Crappie Cowboy, or you can simply reply here that you want in, and we'll pm you the address.
    Count me in --send address
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Count on me too. Send address.......

Thanks DI for your service to our country. We need you.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to say I'm in as well and will do what I can. I know Dereck and he is a fine a fellow as there is, a great fisherman, willing to help anyone. He need's our help now and I can't think of any better cause than this one..

Post Thanks / Like

I sent you PMs: frank lawhead; cane pole; outlaw1&2 and crappiepappy
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Slab would you send me a pm I would be glad to help out.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Slab send me the address. Thanks

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea. count me in to.