Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Fatboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Fatboy

I fished my jigs on Tims today, had 21 keepers, a guy fishing in a boat about 50 feet from me using minnows only had one. Just thought I'd let you know I'm still catching them here, maybe the week after next we can go to Tims and catch some fish. The name of that cable making company in Scottsboro I was trying to think of was Comscope. Take care now

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry we didn't have much luck yesterday on Woods. I told you i would show you my lake and now you get to show me yours. As we have discussed, would you like to put in at the BASS AKA GREEN CARP CLUB to fish the bridge or wherever you wanna go , i don't care much way or the other. ps. Those fish are in the freezer waiiting on their other buddies to show up. www.actionfishingtrips.com, click on what we're catching.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

Thanks for the plug. We fished Hamilton today and only had 4 keepers. They did bring in about a three-pound drum and a green carp nearly that big so I think they had a good time. I nearly wore them out on Greeson yesterday.

I'll be back on Greeson tomorrow. We've been catching a lot of dinks there but keeping 15 to 25 gooduns on a half-day trip.

Are you going to make it the 3rd? I have a couple other people interested in it so let me know as soon as you know if that is going to work for you.

I got my thump today. That 15-incher knocked the hooey out of a white 16th ounce Slater's thread neck hair jig about 16-feet deep waaaay down in the deep side of a brush pile.

She tried to head for even deeper water and when I finally got her coming up she was still heading straight away from the boat and jumped clear out of the water. The guy with me thought I had another green carp – he’d never seen a crappie that big.

It was the only serious bite I had all morning and I had tried several different jigs with and without minnows a little bit on each brush pile.

They are getting a lot friskier especially on Greeson so I think we are going to have some fun while you’re here. Just be prepared to release 50 to 80 dinks and bring a big enough cooler for about 6-quarts of fillets if we’re going to be out there all day.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com