Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guntersville Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guntersville Tournament

Looking good for some heavy weight at the scales. I had a good weekend for some big crappie my best 7 weighted 12.5 biggest was another guntersville monster 3.5 Beat last DEC fish I mounted.
    I don't think my luck will keep going threw sat but someone will catch a good stringer of fish.I wished tournament started at 6:00 most fish was caught at sun up until about 7:00.And then the big boys come out to play around 10.
    Good luck to everyone and be safe on the water see ya"ll guys tomorrow night.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a surenuff monster!:D I think this year should be a good one with several fish being over the 3 lb range. Last year i caught some of the biggest fish i ever have, also released several that were right at the 3 mark:D Now if i can only trick them into hitting again Wish you guys the best of luck with the tourney stay safe & remember that waters cold best stay in the boat.:D.......Tags

Post Thanks / Like

Hope this works trying to add pic of my biggest two
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    James & April Linderman

Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like James is the man to beat Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslin View Post
    Looking good for some heavy weight at the scales. I had a good weekend for some big crappie my best 7 weighted 12.5 biggest was another guntersville monster 3.5 Beat last DEC fish I mounted.
    I don't think my luck will keep going threw sat but someone will catch a good stringer of fish.I wished tournament started at 6:00 most fish was caught at sun up until about 7:00.And then the big boys come out to play around 10.
    Good luck to everyone and be safe on the water see ya"ll guys tomorrow night.
    Did you say you caught one that weighed 3.5 lbs? Is it one of those in the picture?

Post Thanks / Like

I know it surprised me as well But I weighted her three times and it was the same. I think she was full of shad it was a smaller fish length wise then I caught last year but I had three people there when I weighted her.My Berkley scales my be wrong the fish i caught last year weighted 3.2 and then when I got to the tournament scales she weighted 2.66 so I wouldn't be surprised if its off some.
    James & April Linderman

Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders