• Spring camp date (May 1st-2nd)

32 59.26%
  • Spring camp date (May 15-16th)

15 27.78%
  • Spring camp date (Other Date)

1 1.85%
  • Spring camp location (Truman Lake)

48 88.89%
  • Spring camp location (Lake of the Ozarks)

6 11.11%
  • Spring camp location (Lake Pomme De Terre)

1 1.85%
  • Spring camp location (Other Location)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring camp dates poll 1

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring camp date and loation poll

Jigging15 wanted me to post a poll for Spring Camp. Please choose a date and location. I've allowed the poll to track how you voted.
    Last edited by APKape; 12-04-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect Alex. Thanks for getting It setup for us. Looks good with both combined into one poll.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. I've set it up so you can track who votes for each option. On the far right side of the poll, click the number by the percentage. It will display the screen names.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

If you vote for other in the lake choice or date please add a commemt on the suggested date or place. We are open for any suggestions. These are just close to the same times that we have done them in the past. I would also like to have another one on Truman in the summer. Maybe July or August when the big slabs are really biting to show everybody what a great fishery we have here on Truman. I have had a great time at every camp we have had. So I am all for having more than 2 a year.

Post Thanks / Like

Every other weekend would be great

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a dumb question, but why don't you all go earlier in the year when he spawn is at its prime?
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants

Post Thanks / Like

Most years there is still some spawners in early May on Truman. We have held off of having it in April because some guys do not want to leave there home lakes during there spawn. Some years it is over some days it is in full swing in early May. So will depend on what the weather is doing and if we are flooded again.

Post Thanks / Like

I think pretty much everybody caught ALOT of fish at camp last year at this time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Truman is starting to walk away from LOZ for our spring location. Date is still close to call. Anyone intersted please vote for your favorite dates and location. If you have not made a camp before you are missing out. Lots of great people with lots of great fishing knowledge to share a weekend or the whole week with. A ton of great food and even more BS around the fire. If you have made a camp in the past you already know how it goes and will be back for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I Don't Think You Can Beat Bucksaw For Camp. Nicest Camp Ground I Have Ever Seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast