Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watch Ice Men ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone watch Ice Men ...

on the Sportsman Channel? Entertaining show, but I wish they shared more about what they are doing and the jigs, etc, they are using? In-Fisherman Ice does provide alot of info though.

slab
    :D="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

SLA, I fish with/ against the Ice Men and for the most part there are no secrets, some teams may get some proto type baits from sponsors but, most of the jigs used are from the same retail stores you shop. A lot of guys including myself like to use the fiskas jigs. the jigs are made of tungstun which fishes heavy for there size I like to use 2mm to 5mm size jigs. Other jigs that are used are from Little Atom, Lindy etc. We/ I like to use plastics as well and there are a ton of plastics on the market today. The key to it all is finding the fish! and to do that you have to cover water. Joe and Myron who won the championship last year are the best at covering water and the there team name is the Ice Trollers and they are impressive to watch.
    The new season of Ice Men will be starting soon, the championship is just a couple of weeks away and hopefully my partner and I will be able to dethrone the current champions and walk away with the championship. You will be able to follow the ice men on VERSUS this season not the sportsmans channel.
    I hope I answered some of your questions.
    Good Luck this ice season.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks...

for the reply and good luck! It is a great show and it is great to see Dave Genz at the events. I wish I could fish competitions, maybe some day. Great to hear from you.

slab

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLABurns View Post
    on the Sportsman Channel? Entertaining show, but I wish they shared more about what they are doing and the jigs, etc, they are using? In-Fisherman Ice does provide alot of info though.

slab
    love watching those shows, and i would have to agree!

Post Thanks / Like

i like this show, but i guess i wont be able to watch it anymore. frickin directv cut off versus a few months ago due to some $ issues. my bill didnt go down but i lost alot of fishing shows and hockey.
    God bless America

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The tournaments are open to anyone, so grab a partner and come to the nearest event to you. you can get all the details at The NAIFC Presents World-Class Tournament Ice Fishing in North America and more information is available at Fishing articles, tips and resources from the pros at TheFishySpot.com
    Thanks for the well wishes. When the new show starts hopefully you will see our terrible towels on our quads.
    For those that don't have Versus maybe contact your cable carrier ask about having them installing it. If enough people call and complain you might be able to sway their decision.
    Anything is possible.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

You can watch icemen at MyoutdoorTv. com. They have all of the episodes from lastyear minus the commercials.

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Still learning View Post
    You can watch icemen at MyoutdoorTv. com. They have all of the episodes from lastyear minus the commercials.
    thank you for this info

JJ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jokerpoker/logo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default NAIFC.com to watch Ice Men..

Go to this website and you can watch ice men and get other info as well.

slab

Post Thanks / Like

thanks alot. thank goodness for the internet.
    God bless America

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast