Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Todays Catch Nov 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Todays Catch Nov 2

Went out around 11:00 a.m. No kids wanted to go cept the little ones, (had to tell them, not today) and this was going to be a long day since the wind was down and it was a perfect November day to fish here in NE Oklahoma. I caught at least 75, and started throwing back the 10" fish because I thought I was getting close to a limit of 37. Most of these fish were between 12-14". I had a great time. When I found the spot, I was slow trolling 4 rods, each with Two 1/8oz jigs tipped with minnows. Then, mass confusion started when I passed over the spot. I went down to two rods with single hook on each, minnows only. It was all I could do to bait, catch, tie, set hooks. Pee breaks consisted of me watching two rods getting hits...ha! I fished the same 20' area for the rest of the day. It never stopped until I ran out of minnows and decided to hit the ramp before I had to break out the running lights. Hope everyone else had great trips. The picture shows the 29 fish I took home. I am plum tuckered out after today. Bedtime gonna be real good to me.
    CR
    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2...0057yj.opt.jpg
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the fishin I"M talkin about! Man.. that sounds like fun. Nice fish in the picture.
    I tried some jigs Friday but didn't catch squat... well four... but I tried.
    I'll guess I'll learn em one day.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Great Job, I wish i could have found some like that yesterday!! That is the kind of day we all wish for!
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking mess of fish. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Great bunch of fish. I am going out tomorrow and see what I can do. I have been just fishing off of the dock here,but decided to take the boat out tomorrow and maybe try for some Walleye for a change.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great day. Just save some of that feel good feelin' for days when it seems all the crappie have flown south for the winter. Days like you had make it all worthwhile.