Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Jimmie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Jimmie

I See That I Can Post Now (was Not Putting My User Name In Right) Thanks For The Phone Call Jimmie As For My Loz Fishing The Lake God Has Not Been Kind The Me As Of Late. Only Small 6" And 8" Ones One In Ten Have Been Over 10" Too Much Green Fishing Mix In With The Crappie Fishing North Buck Creek Water Color Has Been Murky And I Have Not Been Up The Gravois Arm Need Some Of Those Truman Boys Too Show Me Now To Fish This Lake Jimmie Come Down Some Time This Winter And We Will Go To Bucksaw And See If Some Of Those Guys Can Show Two Northeast Missour Boys How To Winter Fish Truman...
    CRANKBAIT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crankbait mo View Post
    I See That I Can Post Now (was Not Putting My User Name In Right) Thanks For The Phone Call Jimmie As For My Loz Fishing The Lake God Has Not Been Kind The Me As Of Late. Only Small 6" And 8" Ones One In Ten Have Been Over 10" Too Much Green Fishing Mix In With The Crappie Fishing North Buck Creek Water Color Has Been Murky And I Have Not Been Up The Gravois Arm Need Some Of Those Truman Boys Too Show Me Now To Fish This Lake Jimmie Come Down Some Time This Winter And We Will Go To Bucksaw And See If Some Of Those Guys Can Show Two Northeast Missour Boys How To Winter Fish Truman...
    nice you can post again keep in touch

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmie,
    good to see you back again. Stockton is getting hot.