Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tough bite today

Post Thanks / Like

Default tough bite today

We went back where I got those nice ones last Sun. morning trolled all around the same area and nothing moved up the lake a little finally hooked one , my son (crappie dude) reeled all the way to the boat and it broke the line. It was by far the biggest crappie he ever had, I felt terrible for him. Ended up getting 2 perch and a pickeral and met Truman who just joined crappie.com . We left there went to our private old sand pit and got 8 crappie which is a real low # for that spot, they were 10to11 inches along with some y.perch and several pickeral. Gduck appeared on the shore so we went over and picked him up, he took a nice pic. of my son and I maybe he'll post some pics he has on his phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default finally some nice pics

well i got it now and heres the picture of crappie dude (aka Dr.Kevorkian, every minnows worst nightmare) and his pop tear em up. Also a pic of tearem up with a HUGE!!!! 3" bass and the dude again with a nice slab.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a cool pic. of me and crappie dude holding his pickeral, I think that was right before he got that fish attractant all over himself, then my wife washed his cloths with some other laundry and the whole load stunk! How bout that monster bass ( green carp).

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad