Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting Pictures

Could someone refer me to the post I read one time about how to post pictures on here using something beside photobucket. Sorry for the ignorance but thanks a lot in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Jim ...

... most people use a hosting site, like Photobucket, because you can upload pictures (from your computer to the hosting site) at a size that's compatible with posting on this site (Large 640x480). If you are referring to using the "Paper Clip" icon, that shows up above the message box .... you will have to have/use a downsizing program, since the "Paper Clip" attachment program will not accept pictures over a certain size.

There are many other hosting sites, other than Photobucket ... if you've got a beef with Photobucket ....... picture hosting sites free - Google Search

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

What about the , View photos by:"member"??? I've tried with no luck, and when I click on other members photo's nata?
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Rippers ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lip RIPPERS View Post
    What about the , View photos by:"member"??? I've tried with no luck, and when I click on other members photo's nata?
    I have no trouble viewing the "by member" photos ... except yours :p
    There's a link on your posts ... but, when I click on it, there's no photos to view Same thing when I use the vBPicGallery link ... ya ain't got no photos for me to view :p

Are you sayin that you've tried to submit pics to the "gallery" ... but, haven't been able to figure out how ??? If so, I got no answer for you :o ... you'd best contact Ed (Slab) and get a tutorial from him.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

It''s not that I have a beef with photobucket, I just have not been able to get any pictures to post using it. Now that I have this information, I probably will be able to. Thanks guys, I new someone here would be able to help.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I post them directly from my computer. They are stored under "my pictures" and I can upload them directly from there. If they are too big I can resize them.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va