Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

oldred Guest

Default New Member

I just joined this site after discovering it existed a few days ago. It sure is great to have a forun where you can share your fishing stories, see how fish are biting at other lakes and learn different techniques from other members. I'm looking forward to posting on this site and will post a fishing experience later today that I enjoyed last Thursday.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

great to have you aboard...Welcome and give us your reports

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

oldred Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    great to have you aboard...Welcome and give us your reports
    Thanks FalconSmitty, I'll keep everyone posted each time I go fishing which is 2-3 times per week. I mainly fish the lakes and rivers in south Alabama and also Lake Seminole.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I fish the Chattahoochee lakes above Columbus. Harding is my favorite. Goat Rock is also great fishing but dangerous waters. West point is ok if you like little crappie. I haven't fished Eufaula in years, not the main lake anyway. I sometimes launch on the north end up in the river at rotary park. Would love some tips on lake Eufaula. Bluff Creek and Cottonton are places I fished years ago.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome; oldred. Wade on in the waters fine. This is the best site ever for finding out anything about crappie fishing you thought you knew, cause even old dogs like me even pick up good tricks here
    Last edited by CrappieLips; 11-06-2005 at 09:13 PM.

oldred Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLips
    Welcome; oldred. Wade on in the waters fine. This is the best site ever for finding out anything about crappie fishing you thought you knew, cause even old dogs like me even pick up good tricks here
    Thanks for the warm welcome CrappieLips! I'm glad I discovered this site since crappie fishing is the # 1 fish I enjoy catching.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by oldred
    I just joined this site after discovering it existed a few days ago. It sure is great to have a forun where you can share your fishing stories, see how fish are biting at other lakes and learn different techniques from other members. I'm looking forward to posting on this site and will post a fishing experience later today that I enjoyed last Thursday.
    Glad to have you aboard. Lots of great ino and guys and gals here. What they don't know about crappie fishing ain't been invented yet.
    Fishnbuddy

Post Thanks / Like

Good place to get hooked and hooked on. Welcome from gracie1goose in Cullman,Al.
    I fish Smith Lake and Tennessee River.

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome oldred. I have fished Seminole many times. WHen i used to be a ....green carp fishermen. Caught some biguns there. Grew up in Panama City and learned to bass fish there. Would drivge up and put in at Seminole Lodge out of Sneeds. Fished the hootch sid emostly, but would always travel up to Wingates and eat lunch and chat on the porch. Man, those were good times. Now, I really want to go back and crappie fish, and also get over to Talquin.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to a great site
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast