Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one seeing any ducks on Truman

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any one seeing any ducks on Truman

I'm headed to the lake this week and wanted to do
    a little cast and blast. I plan on fishing on the grand but will go
    where ever the birds are.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Cast? On Truman? This time of year? I was seeing a lot of ducks last week. Haven't been this week.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't looking for ducks, but saw several duck hunters and heard seveal shots on the grand yesterday and today

Post Thanks / Like

Not as many rafting up in open water as couple weeks ago but if the shooting is any indication there are still some around in the Grand both east and west of the 13 bridge. Also heard a good bit in upper Tebo today.

Post Thanks / Like

Many of my birds come from the Grand arm. It was pretty slow last week to say the least. However with the north wind yesterday we picked up a good number of birds all day. My partner said there was a ton of new birds that came in late yesterday after we were finished.

Another cold front midweek should make it even better.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Manchac,Lacassine,Hackberry,Gueydan

would be good choices but keep in mind the crappie are long and skinny and have black spots on them.........Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboutcrappie View Post
    would be good choices but keep in mind the crappie are long and skinny and have black spots on them.........Tknight
    Geez.... I heard they are catching them on yellow and black bumble bee then late in the day the ant in the fire ant pattern has been HOT. I thought about putting out afew crab pots put day been running small and not full at all. But dem Pul doo are in da ponds like crazy lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

You two need to take that Louisiana mumbo jumbo back to the bayou.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    You two need to take that Louisiana mumbo jumbo back to the bayou.
    Sorry Bob, i'll type VERY SLOOOOOOW so you and all the Auburn fans can understand. :D I say we load up and take that mumbo jumbo up in the boat and take it there ourselfs

Post Thanks / Like

I'm game. I think we ought to hit Eufaula sometime this month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast