Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman 11/28 Nick's Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 11/28 Nick's Day

Man I wish I would have caught the fish Nick caught today, Nick is Sam's son and I think this is just his second time out this year, but he didn't wait on us, he nailed him a 2# er.... we meet up and started real slow and decided to run down a little bit, right move.... we caught a lot of really nice big crappie..... In the first pick Chris and I had this boat following us everywhere we went...... fish were right on the bottom in 10-12'fow..... I think we ended up using about every color in the box.... I quit at a little before noon, and they were going to go back out,,,,, why not....... new boat and beautiful day, I think they only needed 7 to have there limit...?? thank you guys had a blast.... and nice meeting you Nick......come back again sometime......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 04-27-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice fish Nick! Looks like a great day was had by all.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish guys. I fished and played with the new Lowrance this morning for an hour or two. Met up with Jim at his camper and shot the %$#@ for a bit while he was getting camper ready for winter. May head back out in a little bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the bigun! Those are some good looking fish.

Post Thanks / Like

very nice fish guys

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice fish and a very sweet boat! Does anyone know; is that model more of a deep v? Nice.

Post Thanks / Like

My my, just look at those itty bitty Truman crappie.

Great day for some good fishing. Congrats, Nick, on the 2#er. That's a goodun for sure. Glad somebody got to get out today. Honey-do's are done for a while now. I'm fishing "the best crappie lake in the state" tomorrow. I'm told there are some big blacks being caught. Report to follow.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang.....nice bunch of fish! Good job nick on the biggun.....bout time somebody put them boys in their place
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Awesome Day

We had a great time today and man did we ever catch some pigs. But Nick certainly showed us all up. The mouth on that thing was HUGE!!!!! We weighed the best seven when we got home. The bucket we had them in weighed exactly 2 pounds so as you can see we had 11.27 pounds on our best seven. It was a really good day to be out and we were really glad that Sam's son Nick was able to go along. Thanks Monty, it was a blast as usual.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Man I wish I would have caught the fish Nick caught today
    Ain't tryin' to preach at ya' but that breaks one of the 10 commandments, the one that says "Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife, nor his bass nor his crappie" er somthing like that, my scripture is a little rusty.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast