Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the site..

Post Thanks / Like

Default New to the site..

Hello fellow crappie fisherman iam new this this site like to say hi. Crappie is my favorite fish. Ever since i was a kid me and my family always enjoyed crappies. I live in central ohio and fish hoover alot. I went out recently and did very well only a couple of keepers but the bite was great.

Hope to meet me with some of u to do some crappie fishing so time. I enjoy meeting and fishing with new folks. There is always something that i can learn from fishing with other people because everyone does it diffrent. I can learn from u maybe i teach u a thing or 2 :D

Anyways feel free to give me a shout sometime, and maybe we can go slab hunting See u there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where the love at ohio??

Hi well iam wander where all the ohio crappie fisherman at? I posted new to the site without one holla. I know there some crapppie lovers out there like myself. Anyway, last time i cauget any was in nov. Have not been out since. Looking ahead to spring. Might do the ice thing lol:p

Last spring was tricky on the crappie in My honey holes just were not producing as in years past. Water was much lower then normal. Had to find new spots to find fish. But it made for a interesting year. Iam always reading looking at new ways to fish, and enjoy sharing with others. Like to meet some of u guys and catch some ohio slabs. Give me a shout.

Post Thanks / Like

The Ohio forum is pretty dead most of the time - don't take a lack of response personally.
    We fish for crappie at Acton (Hueston Woods SP) or once in a while at GLSM in the spring. We also fish Rush Run for big bluegill and bass.

Welcome aboard! - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy; as roberta said this state board is just about dead compared to the others. no excuse though, welcome aboard, tarfu

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, i knew there was someone out. It the middle of winter and warm. Thinking of going out fishinf :D Hope to meet some of site members for some early crappie action. Where in ohio do u hit first?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, Crappie Wisdom.... Indian Lake, just north of Bellfontaine is one of the best early-season lake for crappie in Ohio.
    Last edited by Crappie Chaser; 01-15-2006 at 07:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome From Georgia
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I never been to indain lake. I only fish hoover for crappies. But when i get my boat i will be back on o shay,and delaware. When i was younger my dad used to take me out on his boat by the zoo. Back then it was the only place we would catch any slabs this was back in the late 80s. There were no big ones in hoover then, least i never caught any:D There some nice slabs now. Got a good pattern on them. But year after year its always diffrent.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Crappie Wizard, I fish the Muskingum Watershed lakes. Peidmont, Clendening, and Leesville are my favorite Crappie lakes and Saltfork also. If I can I am going to help promote the Ohio forum. To bring out the best in crappie fishing in our state. Check out the link to the Eastern Buckeye Crappie Club.
    Tim
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Never been to those lakes u mentioned but iam sure those are great to fish. Thanks for the shot out bttmline. Where is that ne ohio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast