Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A moment of thankfulness

Post Thanks / Like

Default A moment of thankfulness

I am so blessed, and have much for which to be thankful. One thing in particular is fishing. What a gift my stepdad gave me growing up! He took me fishing, and taught me to love and respect the outdoors. I must say I love fishing still, maybe not as much as when I could hold that fish up and have Dad smile and nod his approval- just between us I still hold one up for him every now and then,though he has been gone for many years now-Happy THanksgiving everyone!
    PAC
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving. I started fishing with a friend and his dad off of the coast of Washington state when I was in grade school.

Post Thanks / Like

Its those little things to be thankful for.Everyone wants a new boat or a new truck or that new fishing rod thats just a little more pricey than they wanna pay out but just be thankful we live in places where we can have the freedom to fish,hunt and enjoy the outdoors.My grandad and dad were rabbit hunters and I have some wonderful memories of the hunts and the people we shared them with.Anyway,enjoy the little things in life and remember the good times and be thankful we live in the USA.God bless!!