Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: See ya'll around...

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default See ya'll around...

This isn't really about fishing but:
    Tomorrow is moving day for my ex-girlfriend. That means no more crappie.com at home...for a little while. I will be able to check in occasionally at work but it won't be near as often. Maybe once a day at lunch. Not every night like I do now.

Since I'm moderator of the structure forum, I'm going to ask you to keep it clean and don't attack anyone over their structure. Thats kind of funny, I just don't see it happening.

So this will be my last weekend post till I hook up with another chick with a computer or until I buy one. Should have not given mine away when we began co-habitating...Thats another issue all together. Any of you young guys, send me a pm or an email if you're thinking about moving in with your girlfriend. I got some advice for you. Ya'll catch a bunch of fish this weekend. I'll be moving her out. So I can get my freak and my fishing and hunting on.

Couldn't have happened at a more opportune time. Duck season is only a couple weeks away and I'm going to hunt like a bachelor lunatic, like I did before her.
    Last edited by fiddlefarter; 11-04-2005 at 10:27 PM. Reason: forgot she's my ex...oops
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Fiddle.....just keep in mind when you start looking for another ladyfriend, make sure she's got an up to date 'puter and a new fishing boat, but don't sell yours. You may need it again down the road!! :D lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your loss.
    It's usually a money issue.
    Big Bucks means Big .... well y'all know :rolleyes:

CC
    Stay legal.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't money...I'm 28, she's 22. I'm pure Tennessee, she's from California. Those two issues alone are enough to cause a lot of problems. And I'd never get rid of my boat, labill. A computer's one thing but my boat, never. Whats funny is how my dogs been actin' towards her.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fiddlefarter:

Seams like a saw a bumper sticker or something one time that went something like, "My girlfriend left and took her computer - I SURE AM GOING TO MISS THAT COMPUTER!"

On the bright side, since you were just cohabitating there's no need for the lawyers to get involved - half a computer and big attorney's fees would be worse!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dell has some pretty good deals about now....hope this helps

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellsto...B110A&x=8&y=10

I'd die without internet access!!!!
    " I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more war. " Abbie Hoffman

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    Wasn't money...I'm 28, she's 22. I'm pure Tennessee, she's from California. Those two issues alone are enough to cause a lot of problems. And I'd never get rid of my boat, labill. A computer's one thing but my boat, never. Whats funny is how my dogs been actin' towards her.
    Fiddle-the Tn.-California thing sounds like mixin oil and water to me!Lol,I was 10 yrs. older then my second X. That mixed about the same-fun for awhile but two different life styles. Good luck Buddy!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you can alwayes go down to the libary and use one there .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fiddle, Her lost! Your gain!. With duck season coming up, who needs a computer anyway!
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!