Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ranger397v

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ranger397v

well you will be proud of me, I called LOWRANCE and they are sending me a chip to put in the sounder and it will up grade to what I need, If I had of listened it would be done by now, but you know you get a little older and you dont always read all you think you know you read while you were reading what was wrote, anyway shoud be here is a couple days, give or take a holliday tossed in, thanks for the reminder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well Beagle you

must have used your southern charm on them they wanted to charge me $20 so it took me 4 hours at home to downlaod:D:D Just hated to see ya get the SS and can't use it till you upgrade Sound like you will be up and running soon and I can't wait to see some screen shots of this underwater world called Stockton. Have a good Turkeyd day.:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

wont be long ranger, I figure it will be here sat or monday, rural mail is slow down here, I tried to download from the sight and it kept kicking me off after 3hr. or so, so I gave up, and by the way they did charge me 20 dollars, I just figured I would give the chip to some one else when I was done, and they could give it to some one and so on, then next time they have a up grade one of these guys that have highspeed can download for us dial up guys and send us the chip, later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    wont be long ranger, I figure it will be here sat or monday, rural mail is slow down here, I tried to download from the sight and it kept kicking me off after 3hr. or so, so I gave up, and by the way they did charge me 20 dollars, I just figured I would give the chip to some one else when I was done, and they could give it to some one and so on, then next time they have a up grade one of these guys that have highspeed can download for us dial up guys and send us the chip, later
    Next time you need a down load let me know I will fix you up! I can down load it so fast at the office if you blink you will miss it.

Post Thanks / Like

will do Tom, and thanks, I thought about posting something about just this thing, now I know, look how much time it would save us ole dial up folks, to let you know it takes 3 minutes or so to open a page on c.c it's faster on the cell phone. thanks again