Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Hit the Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta Hit the Lake

Fellows I just bought my first boat and I have to get it on the lake. I am heading to Truman tomorrow to fish around Bucksaw. Does anyone know how they are doing?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know Truman "wish i did" but ENJOY the boat!! Wouldn't trade mine for "almost" anything!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds like they have been doing good

Around Bucksaw,and areas, My best bet would to be find trees, fish 20' ish water about 10'.........
    And read all the threads Olesilverside , bwillaub, Just Jigging....etc. and that is what worked in that area in the last week or so.
    Oh, and Welcome to CDC from Marshall.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

What Teddy said....OH I mean Rugs......And welcome from Springfirld!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site fromn Truman lake. Congrats on the first boat. Fishing had been really good for a while up river from Bucksaw. Not sure what type of boat you have or how well you know the lake so it is hard to say where to send you a looking for fish. There can be some good fishing real close to Bucksaw at times. Let us know your boating experiance onTruman and we will point you in a safe direction. Once again welcome to the site. Lots of great information and great people on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and congrat's on the boat. Can't help with Truman only fished there a few times.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from NIxa Mo. When you put in at Bucksaw I would go up toward U hwy bridge or go down toward Eagle's Nest Island. Heard of some fish being caught in Cedar Creek. If you have a lake map you should be able to get around to these spots with very little problem. I might be in the area tomarrow so what kind of boat should I be looking for? I would start fishing the hedge & cedar trees & then the hardwoods. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Just Jiggin, I just bought a 92 Dyna Trak, white with red trim. I'm not real familiar with Truman right now but hope to be soon. I have fished in cedar creek some though so I will give that a try.

I will be putting in about 10:00.

Post Thanks / Like

It's gonna get windy tomorrow. Be careful out there. Welcome to the site. I look forward to your posts.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the sight! From over here in Illinois. Keep checking and posting on here. These guys are not only sharp, but pretty darn funny at times! I frequently check this forum even though I am from Illinois.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast