Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Its funny what people think is right. But cry on others doing something.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its funny what people think is right. But cry on others doing something.

Had a guy tell me at Pickwick dam he can give away all the fish he care's to as long as he does not have a limit on him. Guess what? TWRA was writing tickets as fast as they could for months.:D yes they were watching these people catch there limit giving them away. Then the next fish they were breaking the limit law. So therefor they received a ticket.:D
    Funny thing this one guy was crying about all the people that were doing that. But then told me he would catch a limit that am, Then go home clean them be back around 2 PM to catch the next limit of fish. I asked him why he could break the law?:rolleyes: But grip about the other's?
    His answer was the book showed he could have 2 limits a day.. He thought that was true. Stupid him................ I told him that was if he was camping and caught a limit yesterday and then today. That was what thats about..
    It just kills me that so many people cry about someone else. Then break the law by giving away fish and keeping there limit also. Theres days I would like to see wardens with 5ft tall stack of ticket books burning up ink.:D

I will get off my soap box now. But this to me is someone that can't see how wrong they are. But can see everyone else.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Shiloh , people like that are unethical and unsportsmen, we have our share of people like that in Ga. as well.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 11-23-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

when the wardens come out to the lake i fish at they write a ton of tickets. alot for no license and alot for littering and keeping fish that are too small to keep (walleye).the lake has a big jetty in it and when they go back up in there they always come back with their arms full of cane poles that people have tried to hide and keep lines in the water overnight.you cant have unattended poles here.but when they come out they write alot of tickets. they dont put up with any crap and i wouldnt either if i were them. agree with the law or not its still a law.

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree. We have no crappie limit in Idaho and Oregon ( I wish we did ), but we have other restrictions such as a two pole use only and only with a special permit. No unattended line in the water, no live bait except worms and insects and only barbless hooks in some waters.

Yet the fish wardens get writers cramps everytime they come out. People think that the law is for others, it doesn't apply to them.

Post Thanks / Like

And then there was the time- years ago- I told a couple of Cook County IL Conservation officers about some short fish I had seen kept. They said they had bigger problems than short fish- gangs and drugs.

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean, there is one place I fish where at a certain time of the year, the crappie get in there so thick that people snag them by the buckets full. Snagging is illegal, so to keep from getting in trouble, they just tie on a rattle trap and jerk it and snag them that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I completely understand. It is very frustrating dealing with a know-it-all hypocrite that won't listen to reason. So I just don't do it. I dealt with it when I fished tournaments and I deal with it now as a guide -- people complaining about the amount of fish I catch every day. The problem is, I don't catch them, my clients who have purchased and hold a legal license catch them. And we never keep more than the legal daily limit and even the legal possession limit on multi-day trips. And, it is always the ones that complain that are the ones that I have observed breaking the law.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]