Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OT: OBX Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default OT: OBX Report

This my 25th annual pilgrimage to Outer Banks of North Kackalackly was shorter than I would have liked. And oddly it is same every year, even when I spent a week down fishing and cleansing my soul. Some how the salty surf seems to remove the impending doom of the Holidays and transform me into a more understanding patient soul.

Ida did a lot of damage to my land between the sea. My OBX is missing allot of beach. My pics will tell the story. BTW all I caught was doggies.. But it really does not matter.. This is the best place on earth.. A SHARP CONTRAST BETWEEN RUGGED AND EASY..

PS my new best friend is named George.

25 years,,,,,OK the first time down I got into 17lb bluefish for two whole days.. I honestly thought it was always like this..idiot..

I went 7years with only a few Chinese flounder so I know patience..

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures and post. Sure wish the bluefish and stripers would show up on the beach like they use to. That is a big dogfish shark you caught! The Outer Banks are my favorite beach. Great place to fish in the fall.
    The heavens declare the glory of God and the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1