Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton The Beagle And The Phantom

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton The Beagle And The Phantom

not it's not a new jig, fished stockton again today, water temp was 55,clear.and dropping, no wind, clouds this am,sun this pm fished docks, under them, arround them, by them, under boats, flippied, pitched,shot, dragged, slowed trolled, and I never caught a fish, not one, darrell caught two keepers and 4 that were close, talked to 4 other boats and no fish in there boats man what a suckey day,

see now about the PHANTOM he must have been sitting on the motor and letting me know the crappie are still the boss and I am there at there pleasure, so to the mighty crappie I say to you well done little fishes well done, you humbled the best. day off tomorrow, them back at it monday see ya later all

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton beagle

sounds like my day thurs&fri 7 fish one kepper 6 fish 3 keepers could not go today might sun. were you sitting west of the bridge. red boat with dog on front. would like to visit with you and other CDC members. i will not pull in on any body unless they wave. fish stockton a lot need a little help. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, the so-so days, the downright poor days, and the "I stunk up the lake" days are a necessary part of the formula to enjoying the great ones. Goodness knows I've had a lot of the first kind. Some might call it a bad day but I figure its one day closer to a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

You Never know when that Phantom is going to show up. I know it would be hard for you to do......Just have to put on that UGLY face....And scare it Away. Guess thats why he doesn't bother me.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Did you try singing to that phantom?:D Might have got rid of him that way Tuff on stockton today glad I didn't go. Put it on them extra hard monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Iffin It Was That Slow I Be Taking The New Toy For A Spin To See What I Could See,,jmo
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

All good things must come to an end so you can start a new good thing. Hope Monday is the start of your next good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

days like that make me remember its why its called going fishin and not goin catchin bout any day on the water is good

Post Thanks / Like

let me tell ya beagle not a happy man.

Post Thanks / Like

Hat too loose again! May have to use a little spur on em Monday
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast