Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up Early Three Days

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Up Early Three Days

In A Row, Going Fishing Today, Not Something I Do On Weekends, Hope The Fish Are Biting,the Water Is Calm,the Weather Is Nice,and The Loons Are Calling, This Up Early Crap Is For The Worms. No Offense Bob,chris,monty,ralph,monk,jamie,bill,george,tom,b uzz,frank,sue,mike,pat,carlose,juan, And Any Body Else That Like To Get Up Early, By By For Now:d

Post Thanks / Like

Everybodies got there own way of doing things Beagle, nothing wrong with getting up late and fishing late. Good luck catching them, looks like you have been doing well.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    In A Row, Going Fishing Today, Not Something I Do On Weekends, Hope The Fish Are Biting,the Water Is Calm,the Weather Is Nice,and The Loons Are Calling, This Up Early Crap Is For The Worms. No Offense Bob,chris,monty,ralph,monk,jamie,bill,george,tom,b uzz,frank,sue,mike,pat,carlose,juan, And Any Body Else That Like To Get Up Early, By By For Now:d
    ONE THING THAT IS NICE ABOUT SLEEPING IN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHEN U GET TO THE RAMP THE CROWD IS LONG GONE,,,,JMO :p:D
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

good points I really was just goofing off, mostly true though. I am lazy

Post Thanks / Like

My internal alarm clock has reset itself to 4 a.m. and I HATE IT! I'd prefer to sleep in myself, Beagle. This work stuff is for the birds!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a guess, but I'd say a guilty concious is keeping you from sleeping in late Beagle. Me, I sleep like a fat baby. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

You may be onto something, Wannabe, with me. Guilty as charged. Perfect explanation of why I can't sleep. But Beagle, NO WAY, NO HOW. He's as honest as the day is long.

GO BEAGLE!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

No offense taken, buddy. Glad you are on em. Keep on hitting them while they are hitting you. Good luck.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 11-23-2009 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Fingers can't keep up with the thoughts.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Heck Beagle, its not that I want to get up early. usually have to answer the call of nature around 3:30-4:00. I just go ahead and get a jump on the day since I'm up. Plus I beat all the traffic.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

beagle oss prob has a limit caugt by the time you get up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast