Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville Lake Condition

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville Lake Condition

Looks like they closed the flood gates. Water flow is at 8 cf/s again. Anyone been on the lake lately? Wondering how the water looks like.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

went duck huntin yesterday left camp branch they pull 2 docks out and the other 2 were about 6 inches out of water.ran up to the arley cove and when we go t to blind water weas in it looks lik,e lake has come up 3 top four feet lots of logs and debres floating. water up where we were looked ok. no dcks though.back 2 deer huntin
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Post Thanks / Like

lake up 2'. Crossed W bridge yesterday and about 10 trailers in lot. Water looked pretty
    calm.

Post Thanks / Like

I went up for a little yesterday (realize my reports are limited as I don't have a boat and only know the Camp Branch docks ) The water is certainly up a couple feet. The crappie fishing was okay. Caught a few off the back sides of the docks. Hoping to go out later today and try again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannagofishin View Post
    I went up for a little yesterday (realize my reports are limited as I don't have a boat and only know the Camp Branch docks ) The water is certainly up a couple feet. The crappie fishing was okay. Caught a few off the back sides of the docks. Hoping to go out later today and try again!
    Good to hear you're catching some. I'll be out this weekend.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from our slips @ CB. The bite was hit and miss. Fished 3 hours and kept 10 over 91/2". No big ones today, the biggest was around 12". Probably caught 80 fish to get the 10.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to get the boat out there in a week or so...... as soon as I get moved in .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apkape View Post
    Looks like they closed the flood gates. Water flow is at 8 cf/s again. Anyone been on the lake lately? Wondering how the water looks like.
    Pulled the plug again today!

Post Thanks / Like

fished yesterday afternoon, bite was a little slow, but caught a few 10-12"... was excited to get back today - wish I wouldn't have - bite was terrible for me. Saw a few catching some decent ones, but I sure didn't